Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It is you that I seek
Yet I know I'm not ready for it
A beautiful dream, yes it is
An Illusion too, and a manifest of my needs

The world is so beautiful
Yet my existence doesn't seem to fit
A blue butterfly flutters, I saw
And when I approached, it soared

Sweetness, I've witnessed
Happiness, love and satisfaction, are part of it all
Yet witnessing remains, as I can only smile along
And deep inside I wish this painful irony is gone

How bliss evades me, is still a mystery
But sorrow is kept at bay, when i'm in privacy
Fly flutter blue butterfly, fly flutter fly
Go where you belong

Oh sunlight you bring warmth to me
And robin, you sang a song for me
Green grass you are always here with me
And moonlight, your smile cheers me