Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Thanksgiving - A Table In The Presence

I thank God for He has delivered me from injustice!!

This had been the closest so far I've got to engaging a real lawyer to fight for my cause... It all started last tues... I turned right on the green arrow at the junction and a car from the oncoming traffic beat the red light and smashed into my rear bumper... She (yes, SHE!!) was totally unapologetic and claimed that she has the right of way and she had no time to brake... Yep, that's true, just that she forgot to mention that she was travelling at about 70kmph and she beat the red light... which had been red for a long long time...

But thankfully, I had an eyewitness who provided her eyewitness account to the insurance company... That's it, i thought, it was the perfect seal to my innocence, and I can claim the cost of repairs against that cockeyed and irksome driver, who had the cheek of using the name of Traffic Police to threaten me... Dang, I must have appeared kinda blur after the crash...

But here came the bombshell from the insurance company, they have decided to claim the case against me!!! I wasn't gonna let this matter rest and I told my father that too, if not, he is gonna hate my for life... He'd rather accept this injustice than to fight for his own cause...

So i had to 'steal' the insurance agent's hp no from my dad's hp last night, cos he didn't want to give it to me as he knew what kinda 'thing' i was about to do...

That's right, this morning, I called the agent to give him a huge chunk of my mind, and tell him to better do his job properly, if not I would do all my best to blow this matter up... And guess what, later that afternoon, my father received a call from him saying that we will not be needing to pay a single cent... hohohoho...

I thank God for standing with me throughout this ordeal!! My name is clear!!! His name is exalted!!!