They say that dreams are like a reflection of the subconcious mind... Dreams show what's going on in your head, especially those that you constantly deny... And then, they take on the form of dreams, and haunt you when you sleep...
It was a harmless and much-needed afternoon nap... and when I woke up, I felt like I have fallen into a wormhole and just arrived in a parallel dimension... Why is it that the same dreams keep on coming back? I am making myself forget it, yet it resurfaces again and again... It's like gardening... No matter how many weeds I pluck out, new weeds emmerge again...
I love rice, you love fries...
Your door's bamboo, mine's wooden...
I am violet, you are scarlet...
You are the sunshine, I am the moonlight...
I am simple-minded, you are sophisicated...
You are the cream of the crop, I am the foundation often seen not...
I am a flickering candlelight, you are a dazzling disco ball...
You are pancakes, I am carrot cake...
I am kopi-o, you are long black...
You are the joy found in company, I am the peace found in solitude...
I search for the moon dancing in the waves, you seek the bright shimmering lights that turn night into day...
You are glasses a toasting, I am leaves a rustling...
I prefer, you detest...
You seek, I avoid...
You are fine, remain this way...
It's my time, to drift away...
Our paths may cross another day...
But I shall choose to go another way...
You are unscathed, but I was scarred...
My life had never been the same again...
Yours didn't even seem to take a stain...
Perhaps you were telescopic, and I was simply myopic...
I was a duck sitting around, but you were the clock counting down...
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Collide...
Posted by
yufan
at
7:53 PM
