Excerpts from the Confessions of a Desperately Sick and Deceitful Heart: a day in the office...
6 Aug 07, 2025 hrs, in my bedroom
A totally extremely boring day. totally nth to do in office... i finished with 'The Regime', which is part of a series of novels on end times.
New guy in office, out-of-course cadet called matthew. nice guy. he called me corporal, can you believe it? "corporal, can i read the newspapers?"... hur hur...
I planned to go to a wake but didn't cos i wasn't feeling well and i will feel kinda weird going there too...
I miss rachel. things are just so quiet now that she ain't here. I wonder how's she doing? Heard from her like the church there is pretty cool. Must be pretty cold there right now...
I no longer feel close to the sappers... i wonder why... rach is not in spore, jang's busy, kelvin's busy with lessons, charles' quiet, lixin's attached, char's busy, bei xuan's busy... perhaps that's a good thing? it won't be good to form an exclusive group...
my mind's drifting away again...
love is blind...
Pulitzer Prize here i come!!!
drowsy... 2045 hrs
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Posted by
yufan
at
10:04 PM
